Hayward Baker engineers and project managers will present on Structural Support, Earth Retention, and Ground Improvement including the following:
- Aggregate Piers (APs) - Kevin Dawson, PE, HBI Area Manager; New England
- Rigid Inclusions (RI) - Matt Hammett, HBI Area Manager; Knoxville, TN
- Jet Grouting - Jeff Di Stasi, HBI Senior Project Manager; New York City
- Temporary Earth Support - David W. Finocchio, PE, HBI Senior Project Manager; Brian Eastman, PE, HBI Project Manager, Hartford, CT; Paul Deterling, President, Earthwork Engineering, Inc.
- Geotechnical Instrumentation - Paul Thurlow, General Manager, Getec UK
- Driven Piling - Les R. Chernauskas, PE, Principal, Geoscience Testing and Research, Inc.
8:30am - 8:55am Registration
9:00am - 9:15am Seminar Begins (Introduction)
10:45am - 11:00 am Coffee Break
12:30pm - 1:15pm Lunch
2:45pm - 3:00pm Seminar Ends (Closing Remarks)
*Attendees are eligible to receive 4 PDH Credit hours
Please limit registrations to 5 per company for the time being. Feel free to check back in with David Finocchio closer to the seminar date to add additional attendees if slots are available.
For more information about this seminar or to request an in-house lunch and learn, please contact David Finocchio.