We are seeking a results-driven Project Manager to join our offices to support our Northeast and Western regions.
Positions are available out of these Hayward Baker offices:
- Lakeside, CA
- Chino Hills, CA
- Baltimore, MD
- Greensboro, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- West Caldwell, NJ
- Las Vegas, NV
- Syracuse, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Providence, RI
- Charleston, SC
- Nashville, TN
- Knoxville, TN
In this position you will be responsible for day-to-day management of projects, estimating and proposal preparation, business development, contract negotiations, managing change orders and claims, monitoring and managing project schedule, cost control and QA/QC requirements, project invoicing and securing payments.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a quality company with superior techniques and a reputation for excellence. Qualified candidates should have 5-10 years heavy civil construction or geotechnical construction experience with a BS or MS degree in civil engineering or construction management.
Other requirements include:
- Strong project management experience in general construction
- Solid familiarity with all project contractual requirements
- Proven experience working effectively as a liaison with engineers, general contractors, and owners
- Experience within project development/marketing preferred
- Excellent computer skills and written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Travel required
Hayward Baker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.